Our client is a Software Multinational Company.
Department: Human Resources
Project Location(s): Bogotá D.C
- Build a recruiting model that satisfies the needs of the company clients/prospects;
- Hire and manage the best recruiting team in the technology industry;
- Develop the metrics/scorecards/analytic to identify patterns;
- Manage a marketing plan that includes social media, public relations, marketing events, and email campaigns to drive candidates to the Company;
- Portfolio Management – Work with the company execs to achieve maximum project profitability.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Industrial Engineering or Business with experience as a Staffing Director in a multinational Technology Company;
- Must be 100% bilingual;
- Experience with internal employee allocation processes;
- Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases with interviews;
- Candidate screening and evaluation;
- Knowledge of labor legislation ;
- Team management and strong decision-making skills.